Queenstown Wine Trail offers something a little bit different for your next group outing or team bonding exercise.
The Designer Days division specialises in tailor-made experiences for your conference, partner programme, wine club or festive occasion, offering the best kept secrets of the Queenstown region, Central Otago and New Zealand.
Exclusive and creative tours can be from 2 hours long to a full day excursion, catering for 2 to 40 people.
Your tour could include
- Visits to Central Otago wineries and vineyard complete with wine tastings or meals
- Art gallery visits with ‘meet the artist’
- Morning and afternoon tea arrangements
- Sightseeing and shopping in historic Arrowtown
- Architectural tour
- Walking tour options include the Heritage Rose Walk, Historical Walk, Artist Walk, or Nature and Wine Walk
- Coach transfers and jet boat or helicopter ride
- Spa experience
- Cheese or chocolate tasting
- Underground wine cave tour
- Rural garden visit.